whippet breeders questions answered!
- Where Can I Find a Whippet breeder In Los Angeles/Orange County Area? I'm looking for a Whippet breeder in Los Angeles/Orange County area. Where can I find one?
- Where are some good breeders? I am serching for a few whippet breeders in Seattle, WA or Oregon WA. No where out of Washington though. If you could give me a few links, that would be a big help.
- Is there any whippet breeders in the lower peninsula of michigan? Please let me know!? I am not entirely sure mom will let me get one yet, but I am working on her, haha. If its too much to ask, i would like a black and white or grey whippet more =]
- Thinking of getting a female whippet to keep my male company? I currently have a 5 year old whippet and am about to get a bitch to keep him company. I eventually want to breed them, will I need to keep the separate at first? Any advice on previous experience would be great please
- can you tell me a bit about the whippet, breeders? i might get a whippet so breeders can you tell me a little about them?
- Where can I find a reliable whippet breeder in or around the portland (oregon) area? I'm looking for a whippet puppy, so no more than a couple months old, and I'd like the breeder to be close, however, I'm willing to go as far out of my way as washington or northern california.
- Trying to find Whippet breeders? 1. I can only seem to find one Whippet breeder near Southwest Florida, are there anymore that anyone knows of or any that ship puppies (although I don't really like the idea of shipping puppies and not being able to meet the breeder)? 2. I know that matching the personality of the dog to the potential owner is usually the most important but will breeders get annoyed if I'm picky about the coloring of the puppy I'd like? It seems all the Whippets I see are mostly brindle patterned but I really like the red fawn or light fawn.
- Are whippets one of the healthiest dogs breeds? I was just wondering this because they have very few exaggerations like a bulldog and in books that I've read it says they are generally a healthy breed. I really would love to hear from people who have had whippets or know a lot about them, but share your opinion anyway. Thanks.